Last update: July 2020
|1.- GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES|
- What are they? Cookies are small files that websites send to the browser which are stored on the User’s terminal, which might be a personal computer, a mobile phone, a tablet, or any other device.
- What is their function? They play an essential part in providing numerous IT services. Among other functions, they allow a website to store and recover information regarding a User’s browsing habits or their equipment and, depending on the information obtained, can be used to recognise the User and improve the service offered through a website and/or app.
- What type of cookies do exist? Cookies can be used jointly or separately and can be classified according to different criteria, such as:
- The purpose (technical cookies, analysis, customisation cookies, as defined in Section 3 of this Policy).
- The management entity (own cookies established by the domain of the website visited by the User or third-party cookies are those established and managed by different domains to the website visited with the aim of being able to send Users personalised advertising).
- The time of activity or retention and storage (session cookies or persistent cookies), etc.
|2.- COOKIES REGULATION|
In accordance with the requirements of GDPR, the different local regulations that may be applicable depending on the territory, and the requirements of the European Court of Justice Resolution(s) together with the different local data protection authorities’ resolutions:
- The User must have access to clear and detailed information regarding the data processing activities performed by using cookies.
- The User must have the possibility to i) reject all cookies, ii) enable all of them, iii) enable them or reject them case by case by an express action.
Therefore, GLOVO provides you, as a User of our website and/ or app, with the following information:
|3.- LEARN ABOUT OUR COOKIES ACTIVITIES|
1. Identity of our Data and Cookies Controller, as well as DPO
- GLOVOAPP23, S.L. on its own behalf (hereinafter “GLOVO”).
- DPO contact: email@example.com
2. Cookies we use and purposes
GLOVO can use different types of cookies, which may be freely checked and managed by the user when accessing the Web. Cookies are described hereinafter:
- Own cookies are those sent to the Users terminal from a computer or domain managed by GLOVO and from which the service requested by the User is provided.
- Third party cookies are those sent to the User’s terminal from a computer or domain that is not managed by GLOVO and from which the service requested by the User is provided but for another entity that processes the data gathered by the cookie.
- Session cookies. These are a type of cookie designed to collect and store information while the User is accessing a website. These cookies are not stored on the User’s computer when the session expires or the browser is closed.
- Functional cookies. These are a type of cookie in which the data continues to be stored on the User’s terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the controller of the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years. Functional cookies enable the website to function properly and are therefore necessary and not optional. However, the User can delete them at any time. Also, limiting their functions will depend on the browser used by the User.
- Technical cookies are those that enable the User to browse the Web page, platform or application and use the different options or service on it, e.g. to control traffic and data communication, to identify the session, to access restricted web site areas, to record elements that make up an order, to make a subscription or an application to participate in an event, to use security elements during browsing, to store content to broadcast videos or sound or to share content over the social networks.
- Personalisation cookies are those that enable the User to access the service pursuant to certain general, pre-defined characteristics according to a range of criteria on the User’s terminal, such as e.g. language, browser type used to access the service, regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies are those that enable its owner, by monitoring and analysing the behaviour of Users of the website to which they are linked. The information gathered through such cookies is used for measuring the activity of the website, platforms or application and for profiling navigation of Users of the website, platform or application, in order to improve the website based on those analyses.
|4.- MANAGE YOUR COOKIES|
When browsing this website for the first time, a cookies banner will be displayed, which will allow the User to choose which cookies are saved to their browser, giving the option:
- To accept all of them and keep browsing: the cookies banner will not be displayed again, and it will be assumed that the User accepts the present Cookies Policy.
- To disable selected categories of cookies (except for those that are essential for the website to function).
- To disable all cookies (except for those that are essential for the website to function). In this case, the website will only store the cookies which are required for the User to use the website.
- To modify the configuration by following the instructions hereinafter and accepting or disabling some of the cookies or just acquiring more information about cookies and check our Cookies Policy.
- At any time, you will be able to access and manage the actual cookies consent and to check the actual cookies used by GLOVO. The information will be accessible in Privacy of Cookies.
Likewise, the reproduction of content that may redirect the User through the links inserted in a different format on the website, or media owned by GLOVO that may contain cookies from the owners of said redirected content. In this case, GLOVO shall not be held liable for either the information,the policies provided to the User or for the cookies used that are made by third-parties.
- In the case that the User does not consent to the processing of such information, they can modify the configuration of their browser, by following the information and advice included in the links hereinafter, regarding cookie settings:
For websites, follow the links:
For mobile phones, follow the links:
- For Android: Menu > More > Settings > Privacy Settings
- For Safari (IOS).
- For Windows
- If the User is using another browser, they can obtain more information on how to configure the installation of Cookies through the help or assistance section of that browser.
|5.- OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION|
|6.- OBTAIN MORE INFORMATION|
Users can contact GLOVO through the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org to get more information concerning cookies.